Delanco Township will be holding a DRIVE-THRU Rabies Clinic on Saturday, November 4th from 9:00am to 11:00am.
The change in clinic format was adopted in 2020 to help reduce contact and maintain social distancing in an effort mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Click here for the flier.
PREREGISTRATION FORM RECOMMENDED*
Click here for the Preregistration Form. THIS FORM IS TO BE FILLED OUT WITH THE PET OWNER’S INFORMATION. If you are the pet owner this will be your information. If you are not the pet owner, this will be the information of the pet owner, whether or not they are bringing the pet.
*IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PRINT A COPY of the Preregistration form after clicking submit, DO NOT COMPLETE THE FORM. You may complete a paper copy at the clinic.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DRIVE UP RABIES CLINIC
1. Preregister for EACH PET to be vaccinated, separately.
2. Arrive at Public Works Garage, 750 Coopertown Road, Delanco, between 9:00AM and 11:00AM. Remain in your vehicle.
3. You must present your printed copy of the PREREGISTRATION FORM. If you cannot print the form, a PAPER FORM WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU TO COMPLETE ON SITE.
4. Follow signs to continue to Vaccination Clinic.
5. When it is your pet’s turn for vaccination, staff will assist and give further directions. Remain in your vehicle.
PLEASE NOTE: RABIES VACCINATION CERTIFICATES will be mailed to the pet owner after the clinic.
This event is open to Pet Owners from other Townships, not only Delanco. Dogs & Cats are welcome!